Good morning C3 Community,

As Earth week approaches, we want to compile and highlight the amazing Earth week workshops, training sessions, webinars, events, etc. happening at each college. We already have a few but we are sure there is a lot more we could amplify.

If there are any upcoming Earth week events that are coming up, please fill out this Formstack: https://www.formstack.com/admin/submission/report/46003234

We plan on putting together a comprehensive calendar of all the events around CUNY. If you are not sure if a certain event should be included, include it anyway! The more information the better 😁

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best regards,
Josh

Joshua S. Barnes | He/ Him

CUNY Office of Research: Research Development & Programs | Administrative Coordinator

Queens College, City University of New York | Adjunct Lecturer

205 East 42nd Street New York, NY 10017 | 11th floor
[log in to unmask] | +1(646) 644-2877

Confidentiality Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it may contain non-public, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or if you have received this communication in error, please destroy any and all copies of the transmission and notify the sender immediately by reply email.

Access the C3LISTSERV Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the C3LISTSERV List